In the last month many offices have had to make a lot of changes due to the current Covid19 break out including many now having all administration and office staff working from home.
In this time ITF Supplies is here to support its customers and ensure everyone has a safe space they can work from and allow their businesses to continue through this difficult economic time.
Below is a home safety checklist that you can complete to ensure that your home office is ready to go.
- Ensure all aisles, doorways and exits are clear of obstructions
- Ensure to check for tripping hazards eg cords across walkways etc
- Check that electrical equipment and power cables are in good condition and a safe working order.
- Look over flooring surfaces and check for loose joins, edges or tears that can cause hazards or tripping problems.
- Ensure that all items, especially heavy items, are stored or anchored securely. Avoid overloading shelves and take into consideration the weight limit capacities of items like desks, monitor shelves/arms and bookshelves.
- Access workstation for ergonomic use - consider glare, position, adequate lighting and comfort.
- Make sure you have a space with adequate lighting and ventilation
- Check that your furniture is in good order and that any broken or unnecessary furniture is removed from the area to ensure a clean and safe space to work in.
ITF Supplies would like to wish all customers and clients well at this difficult time.
If we can assist you in some way please don’t hesitate to contact us ans we will do our best to meet your requirements.